#9 - Growl: Event Notifier

| Labels: , , , , , , , , , , | |

#9 On the list of "Top 10 Mac Applications" is Growl.

growlicon.png

When I first heard of this I thought "What's an event notifier". Well it's exactly what it says it is.

Growl is an app that displays notifications for other applications.

Say I receive an e-mail in Mail. Growl will pop up a message telling me. If I'm using Adium (MSN Messenger type app) it notifies me when people log on, when I receive messages and so on.

You may think "I don't need that" but it's actually quite handy. You'd be amazed at how many apps work with it.

Download it and try it out.

Growl Website: http://growl.info/

1 comments:

  1. Call for extraordinary Emma Support says:

    Since Emma comprises of attractive features but also faces technical issues sometimes. If you want to remove all tech glitches, just call at Emma Customer Service Number which will definitely help your account to properly set up. Contact technical customer services if you have any questions. Our experts and professionals are always ready to sort out each issue without any delay.