10 Must Have Mac Applications

| Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | |

When I first got my mac I wanted to juice it up with all the coolest apps. There are tons of cool apps out there, but they all do different things and not everyone needs ALL of them.

So I've made a list of all the Apps I've ever used and came up with a list of 10 that I think are the most useful. I don't care who you are, these are good to have... and most of them are free! :)

My list of 10 have apps is:

  1. Quicksilver - Quick Launcher (Free)
  2. AppZapper - Application Remover (Shareware)
  3. ClamXav - Anti-Virus software (Free)
  4. Firefox - Web Browser (Free)
  5. Onyx - Multifunction Utility (Free)
  6. The Unarchiver - File Extractor (Free)
  7. Xslimmer - Application Slimmer (Shareware)
  8. Perian - Video Support For QuickTime (Free)
  9. Growl - Notifier (Free)
  10. Transmission - Torrent Downloader (Free)

These Apps are sick! Google them right now! I'll leave it at that. I'll post much more detailed info on all of these next.

Till then, go, find these!


0 comments: